On our offer we have a dozen patented and protected plant varieties which are sold pursuant to bilateral agreements with their breeders, specifying their propagation and distribution conditions.
1. In 2012, we signed the sublicence agreement with Sadowniczy Zakład Doświadczalny Instytutu Ogrodnictwa Brzezna Sp. z o.o. [Brzena Ltd. - Fruit-farming Experimental Farm of the Institute of Horticulture] for propagation and distribution of the following raspberries: PolkaPBR
(No. O S41), RadziejowaPBR
(No. O S219), SokolicaPBR
(No. O S220) and the following varieties of blackberries: PolarPBR
(No.O S203) and BrzezinaPBR
(No. O S240).
2. Since 07.01.2013 we have had on our offer KazPliszkaPBR
(No OS 244), a new variety of a protected highbush blueberry grown by late Dr. Kazimierz Pliszka.
3. In February 2013, we signed the agreement with Hargreaves Plants Limited for propagation and distribution of the raspberry ErikaPBR
(EU PVR No 30127).
4. Since autumn 2012, pursuant to the agreement signed with Mosterman Plants Inc., we have been entitled to propagate and distribute the following protected varieties of Kamchatka blueberry: Aurora
(No 12-7637), Honeybee
(No 11-7265) and Indigo Gem
, Boreal BeautyPBR
, Boreal BeastPBR
, Boreal BlizzardPBR
5. Boreal BeautyPBR, Boreal BeastPBR, Boreal BlizzardPBR
- submitted for the CPVO registration, currently under temporary plant protection - Boreal BeautyPBR
(application number - 20171510), Boreal BeastPBR
(application number - 20171508), Boreal BlizzardPBR
(application number 20171507).
6. Relevant PBR
- submitted for the CPVO registration, currently under temporary plant protection - application number 20171728.
7. Pursuant to the agreement signed with FGUP Bakcharskoye Rosselhozakademii (2014), we have been entitled to distribute and propagate the following excellent Kamchatka blueberries: Jugana, Sinij Utes, Vostorg
8. Sinij Utes PBR
has been filed to CPVO, presently under temporary legal protection - register number O S272.
9. We hold a licence to propagate the following cultivars: Blue Banana, Blue Treasure, Giant’s Heart
and Strawberry Sensation,
granted by the North American Honeyberry Corporation.