- One of the oldest cultivars of black raspberry, still grown on a large scale.
- Boasts upright growth and dense compact habit.
- Gives firm, large, good quality berries which are easy to pick without bleeding; they ripen in July and are very good for preserves, jellies and freezing.
|available: ||in plugtrays M-60|| from ||IX ||2019|Tulameen (Туламин)
- Bred in Canada, late summer fruiting raspberry with large fruits.
- Vigorous grower, develops long sparsely thorned canes (up to 120 or even 180cm in length).
- Yields large (approximately 7g) elongated berries with meaty and compact pulp, which are shiny intense red in hue and extremely tasty; can be enjoyed raw but also transport tolerant, they boast long shelf life and are good for deep freezing and juices.
- Bears fruits on biennial canes, gives high crops.
- Resistant to fungal diseases, moderately susceptible to dying out of sprouts and little susceptible to fruit decay.
|available: ||in plugtrays M-40|| !!! while stock lasts|