About us > Information clause for the GDPR purposes
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR THE GDPR PURPOSES
1. The provision of personal Data (hereinafter referred to as Data) is voluntary.
2. The Data is controlled by PLANTIN spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa [PLANTIN Limited Liability Limited Partnership, hereinafter referred to as PLANTIN] with its head office in Krakow, ul. Zbyszka z Bogdańca 16, 31-979 Kraków, Poland; phone: +48 12 6431520, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The PLANTIN Data Controller did not appoint Personal Data Protection Inspector. A Personal Data Protection Officer is the right person to contact for Data in the company. All issues concerning Data should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com, or to PLANTIN’S postal address at: Muniakowice 100, 32-090 Słomniki, Poland (with the following annotation on the envelope: Dane osobowe/Personal Data) or reported over the phone, calling at: +48 12 6431520.
4. Your Data shall be processed by the Data Controller solely for the purpose of:
a) making the services of the Sales Department at the Data Controller’s Customer Service Department rendered, i.e.: conveying information concerning the articles on offer, accomplishing actions undertaken at your request prior to concluding the contract (e.g. collecting the Data mentioned in the purchase order form), concluding and accomplishing the contract (sale of products) for the sake of the business and agricultural activity carried out and recovering the amounts due and keeping it on file
b) making other services of the Sales Department at the Data Controller’s Customer Service Department rendered, i.e.: conveying information over the phone, sending by email or in a traditional letter, dispatched by means of the Polish Post, correspondence concerning the status of purchase orders, the recovery of the amounts due, the handling of Customer’s complaints or the organization of purchase order shipments
c) conveying marketing information over the phone, sending by email or in a traditional letter, dispatched by means of the Polish Post, marketing materials, i.e. catalogues of seedling varieties, current price lists, offers with price lists, seasonal holiday greetings and planting recommendations (planting recommendations shall be sent at the express request of the Customer).
5. The recipients of your Data shall be:
a) the organizations authorized to process Data pursuant to the provisions of law governing data processing
b) companies with whom the Data Controller concluded contracts for entrusting them with the Data processing, e.g. within the scope of managing IT systems or accountancy.
6. Your Data shall be processed pursuant solely to your consent.
7. You have the right to withhold your consent at any time. The withholding of your consent can be made by emailing your appropriate statement to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending it in a traditional letter to the following address: PLANTIN spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, Muniakowice 100, 32-090 Słomniki, Poland. The withholding of consent shall not affect the Data processing according to the regulations of law conducted pursuant to the consent granted prior to its withholding.
8. The Data shall be processed till the moment of withholding the consent, and after such a withholding for a period of time allowed for laying claims which the Data Controller is entitled to or which are applied to him.
9. You have the right to request the Data Controller to:
a. grant you access to your Data (i.e. you have to right to receive information about your Data processing and receive copies of its processing at any time)
b. rectify and correct your Data
c. delete your Data
d. limit the processing of your Data
e. transfer your Data, i.e. the right to receive from the Data Controller your Data in a commonly used computerized format suitable for machine reading within the scope of Data processed by the Data Controller pursuant to the agreement concluded with you; you may send the above-mentioned Data to other Data Controllers or request the PLANTIN Data Controller to send it to another Data Controller; the above-mentioned Data shall be sent by the PLANTIN Data Controller on condition that it is technically possible.
10. In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights you need to contact the PLANTIN Personal Data Protection Officer mentioned in Point 3 above. In order to verify whether you are authorized to exercise the rights mentioned you may be asked by the above Officer to provide additional information. The range of the above-mentioned rights and the situations when they may be exercised result from the legally binding provisions.
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection [Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych] (formerly Inspector General for Personal Data Protection [GIODO]) when you think that the processing of your Data infringes the EU Regulation on Data Protection of 27 April 2016. Further information regarding customer complaints is available at: https://giodo.gov.pl/579.
12. The Data Controller shall under no circumstances take decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling its customers.
13. The Data Controller shall not transfer your Data to any third country or any international organization.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the content of the Information Clause.