- A patented variety.
- Bred by North Carolina State University in 2007.
- A moderately early variety; its berries ripen from the beginning till the middle of June (in the south-east part of Northern America).
- Becomes up to 1.5 m high and 1.1 m across.
- A vigorous grower with an erect and strong habit.
- Its young leaves display red and orange hue.
- Gives large, firm and extremely sweet berries which are light blue in hue; their ripening falls at the same time and lasts about two weeks; they can be kept in a cooler environment for long-term storage.
- A high yielding variety.
- Frost hardiness – USDA zone 6a-9b.
Sorry, description in preparation.